Thanks for your interest in being a part of artSPARK! All positions are currently filled. If you would like to be considered for future openings, please submit the following:
All interested candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Enjoy working with children and an understanding of child development phases
- Basic knowledge of a variety of art mediums and teaching techniques within these mediums
- Excellent organizational, cleaning, and communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work efficiently
- A positive work ethic
- Flexible schedule. Weekend/Evening availability.
- A high level of responsibility, creativity and professionalism
- Successful at identifying and relating to the feelings and perspectives of others
- Awareness of and attentiveness to individual needs of students
An investment in the success of artSPARK, understanding of our unique philosophy and values, ability to receive and implement feedback, and maintaining patience and a positive work ethic
Please thoroughly review our website www.artsparkcreative.com prior to applying in order to understand who we are, what we do, and to make sure we are a good fit for you. To apply, please email application materials to email@example.com in one email which includes:
- The TITLE OF THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR for IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF THE EMAIL
- 1-2 paragraphs describing your interest and qualifications in the body of the email answering the following questions:
- How does your previous work experience qualify you for this position?
- Why do you want to work at artSPARK Creative Studio and/or why do you feel that you are a good fit for our team?
- Your resume attached as a PDF