SPARK PARTY! Ages 2 and up
Birthdays are the most popular, but if you have another special occasion that could use some creative spark, contact us with your request and we will do our best to make it SPARKtacular!
$175 for 4 kids, plus $12 for each additional child.
Party times: Saturdays 10:00-11:30 am, 1:30-3:00pm and 5:00-6:30pm.
- 15 children max for kiddos turning 6 and up. Dependent on project chosen-call to discuss.
- 10 children max for kiddos turning 2-5. The total amount of kids is dependent on the amount of adults present. Call to discuss.
- It is best to schedule your party at least 3 weeks in advance.
If you choose artSPARK Creative Studio to celebrate a birthday your child and their friends will have fun creating a unique art piece to take home. Contact us to discuss your child’s art interests and party theme and we will create a project to go along with it. *NOTE: specialized projects may incur an additional fee
The 2-5 year old birthday party is the Guided Open Studio (see below) in which children move freely between different media centers set up with drawing, painting, sculpture, and collage materials. Sensory and creative play centers will also be available. There is not just one guided project for this age. Drop off is ok for ages 3 and up. Adults must stay with children under 3 at all times.
The Guided Open Studio party is also an option for 6 and up birthday parties too. The materials that are set out change based on ages and interest. Please call to discuss.
- Room rental at artSPARK Creative Studio *If you would like a different location, you must have approval of the instructor and arrange the details ahead of time. Additional fees may apply and will be discussed prior to the collection of any deposit.
- 90 minutes of party time *Please arrive 15 minutes early for set-up and stay 15 minutes for pack-up.
- Floor and table covers
- Smocks to borrow
- Art supplies for all art projects
- Special collaborative artwork created for the birthday girl/boy by the guests
- Experienced teacher
- Art instruction
- Set up of art materials
- Clean up of art materials
- Help w/ serving food if needed
- Food, drinks (No alcohol permitted at children’s parties)
- Plates, cups, utensils, napkins, serving ware
- Decorations (optional)
Smaller is better! Due to the space and the type of party, please try to stay within the 10-15 child limit. A larger party requires approval from the instructor. Please count any participating siblings in your number, and encourage families to drop off and pick up on time. artSpark Creative Studio will get crowded quickly!
9:45 - 10:00 Set-up. Guest of Honor arrives and helps prepare collaborative artwork.
10:00 - 10:15 Guest arrival and collaborative artwork
10:15 - 11:15 Group art project (set-up for cake and food)
11:15 - 11:30 Cake, celebration and photos
deposit, payment & cancellation policy
A $100 non-refundable deposit to reserve your date and time is required which will go towards your party. Please let us know which party theme you are choosing ASAP so that we can make sure we have all the correct materials on hand. We will call one week in advance to confirm your total attendees and collect the additional base fee ($75) plus any additional fees based upon the number of children participating. Gratuity is optional.
IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL A PARTY RESERVATION: You must do so 7 days prior to the event, to receive a credit or transfer. These reservations are non-refundable. Please check your dates carefully. You may transfer reservations to other participants or use your payment as a credit for future events. Late cancellations are not transferable or eligible for credit.