SPARK PARTY! Ages 2 and up
Birthdays are the most popular, but if you have another special occasion that could use some creative spark, contact us with your request and we will do our best to make it SPARKtacular! If you choose artSPARK Creative Studio to celebrate a birthday your child and their friends will have fun creating a unique art piece to take home.
CONTACT US to discuss your child’s art interests and party theme. We will help you choose a project to go along with it. Reservation and payment cannot be made through the website.
Some projects (like sewing) are better for a smaller sized party and ages 8+.
*NOTE: Specialized projects not pictured below may incur an additional fee.
$250 for 8 kids + $15 for each additional child
PARTY TIMES: Saturdays + Sundays 10:00-11:30 am, 1:00-2:30pm and 4:00-5:30pm
You may arrive 15 before and stay 15 minutes after to get settled in the space and greet/say good-bye to guests
SMALLER IS BETTER! Please stay within the 10-15 child limit and count any participating siblings in your number. Encourage families to drop off (ages 5+) and pick up on time. The studio gets crowded quickly if all parents stay.
ALL party attendees must have a Liability Waiver signed by a parent/legal guardian. They may do this upon arrival, create an online account, or go here to print, sign, and send to the studio on party day. For parents not attending the party (ages 5+ only), please have them go to artsparkcreative.pik13.com to create an account, or artsparkcreative.com/waiver to print, sign, and send a paper waiver with their child. All other parents may sign in studio on party day.
- 15 children max ages 6 & up. Dependent on project chosen-Call to discuss. Some projects like sewing require a smaller party size.
- 10 children max ages 2-5 (this party is Guided Open Studio and described below). The total amount of kids is dependent on the amount of adults present. Call to discuss.
- It is best to schedule your party at least 3 weeks in advance.
The 2-5 year old birthday party is the Guided Open Studio in which children move freely between different media centers set up with drawing, painting, sculpture, and collage materials. Sensory and creative play activities will also be available. There is not just one guided project for this age. Drop off is ok for ages 4 and up. Adults must stay with children under 4 at all times.
The Guided Open Studio party is very popular and also an option for 6 and up birthday parties too. The materials that are set out change based on the ages and interest of the birthday child. It is like an "art playground" where kids can move freely around the studio working with a variety of materials. Please call to discuss.
- Room rental at artSPARK Creative Studio *If you would like a different location, you must have approval of the instructor and arrange the details ahead of time. Additional fees will apply and will be discussed prior to the collection of any deposit.
- 90 minutes of party time *Please arrive 15 minutes early for set-up and stay 15 minutes for pack-up.
- Floor and table covers
- Smocks to borrow
- Art supplies for all art projects
- Special collaborative canvas created for the birthday girl/boy by the guests
- Experienced teacher
- Art instruction
- Set up of art materials
- Clean up of art materials
- Help w/ serving food if needed
- Food, drinks (No alcohol permitted at children’s parties)
- Plates, cups, utensils, napkins, serving ware
- Decorations (optional)
9:45 - 10:00 Set-up. Guest of Honor arrives and helps prepare collaborative artwork.
10:00 - 10:15 Guest arrival and collaborative artwork
10:15 - 11:15 Group art project
11:15 - 11:30 Cake, celebration and photos
deposit, payment & cancellation policy
A $100 non-refundable deposit to reserve your date and time is required which will go towards your party. Please let us know which party theme you are choosing ASAP so that we can make sure we have all the correct materials on hand. We will call one week in advance to confirm your total attendees and collect the additional base fee ($150) plus any additional fees based upon the number of children participating. Gratuity is optional.
IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL A PARTY RESERVATION: You must do so 21 days prior to the event to reschedule or transfer to another participant. These reservations are non-refundable. Please check your dates carefully. Late cancellations will be handled on a case by case basis and may incur an additional fee to transfer to another date, but are not eligible for account credit.